To view Flavours Holidays’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Learn how to cook like an Italian
If you love Italian cuisine and would like to master the art of making it, our cookery holidays are perfect. Combining hands-on lessons with the chance to experience la dolce vita, these trips are exclusive to readers of GH. Stay in a villa as part of a group of no more than eight fellow readers, and learn new skills in informal cookery lessons. Recipes will be authentic to the region, incorporating fresh, seasonal ingredients. Plus, you'll learn how to make pasta. There'll be at least one excursion included and time to explore regional highlights.
Please click through for the details on each of our holidays:
Learn to cook local dishes in Venice, Sicily and Tuscany
Learn to cook in Venice
Learn to cook in Sicily
Learn to cook in Tuscany
- Stay for three nights on a full-board basis at a beautiful private villa that has been handpicked for its location and facilities.
- Try local wines matched with your meals at the villa.
- Have two private cooking lessons in the villa's cucina with a local expert tutor.
- Enjoy delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners cooked for you by your private chef.
- Go on food excursions, as detailed in the full itineraries. These include Prosecco tasting in Venice, chocolate tasting in Sicily and a trip to Florence's food market in Tuscany.
- All transport and transfers, plus return flights from London Gatwick, Luton or Stansted**