The Slaughters Manor House, Gloucestershire: save up to 20% on this classic country escape
The Slaughters Manor House sits before sweeping lawns in one of the Cotswolds' loveliest villages. An extensive refurb has created a stylish boutique bolthole offering individually designed bedrooms, a contemporary cocktail bar and an atmospheric billiards room. The restaurant, overseen by chef Nik Chappell, serves delicious local produce.
Two nights from £325pp*
- Two nights' luxury accommodation
- Three-course à la carte dinner on the first evening
- Daily full English and Continental breakfast
- A morning newspaper to your room each morning
- Full afternoon tea on your first full day
Reasons to visit The Slaughters Manor House
Idyllic rural setting
Located in the rolling hills of the Gloucestershire Cotswolds, Slaughters Manor House is 35 minutes by car from Cheltenham, and 55 minutes from Oxford.
By plane: Bristol International (66.8
By train: Moreton-on-Marsh (7.5 miles)
By car: parking is available at the hotel